Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Florida Super Jam Jan 11 -13th 2012 Orlando Florida

One of the things that people don't always know about balloon professionals is we take great pride in our industry and attend as many training events as possible a year to help increase our skills. Just as other fields have continuing education and conferences. There are many Conventions and classes held for the International balloon community every year.

For the 2nd year in a row I attended Florida Super Jam in Orlando. I assisted in inflating some of the orange balloons for this AMAZING Car Photo Opp. Designed by Robbie Furman from New Jersey and put together by a large team of people the finished product was a HUGE hit.

If you would be interested in having this type of detailed balloon sculpture at your event it takes about 2 days to put together and a good team of balloon artist. I would be glad to coordinate that for part of you decor if your budget allows.


I enjoyed assisting Sylvia and Evie with the hand off on the huge petals as they were installed during class to "this so cute" HUGE Flower!

Such a fun design the flowers can be created in a wide variety of colors and sizes.



One of the parts I really enjoy about a "jam" is the opportunity to sit in a room with a ton of talented and creative folks and PRACTICE new skills. I am NOT a twister ...like the entertainers you hire for your kids party...I am dabbling in Deco Twisting. That is Adding twisted balloons into my decor to make really cool designs

this was my Basket

Just another "day at the Beach" Pictured is Billy Damon a wonderful entertainer based in Orlando Florida. For the Beach scene group Photo Billy was in the life guard stand. If you dream it we can put a team together to build it out of balloons.




These fun BEACH designs were created by everyone at teh Florida superjam everyone making a piece to make an incredible backdrop.

I had a blast in Orlando and look forward to sharing new designs with my clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment